Vaccine Workshop: Medical Mandates & Reaction Reporting 101
Time & Location
About the Event
If you missed the first one... Join Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom for our second "Vaccine Workshop: Medical Mandates & Reaction Reporting 101" workshop on August 29, 2021 from 2pm-5pm in Hilliard, Ohio (specific location included in confirmation email after RSVP).
Ohioans' vaccine choice is under attack, we're putting this workshop together in an effort to provide Ohioans the tools to fight back. This workshop is timely and relevant to all Ohioans interested in maintaining vaccine choice, even if your school or employer has already mandated a vaccine, even if you've already submitted a vaccine "exemption".
Our three hour afternoon is intended to provide Ohioans an introductory level of knowledge regarding vaccine "exemptions" in college and workplace settings, religious and medical accommodations, unlawful employment termination and college unenrollment, as well as the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
At the conclusion of the workshop, we'll invite you to stay and socialize / network, and meet some of the attorneys who are willing to work with Ohioans on these issues.
Here's the fine print about the event...
- This workshop is a repeat of the one that was completely filled on August 15, 2021.
- Your ticket includes: Admission to our workshop event, light snacks, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- You must have a ticket to be admitted. You can either print your ticket or present this digital version.
- Tickets are being offered in advance only, no at-the-door admission, but tickets can be reserved online up to the start of the event.
- Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom maintains the right to revoke admission from and dismiss any ticket holder who violates our terms, or behaves in a manner that OhioAMF deems disruptive to the event.
- Proceeds from all events go towards OhioAMF's effort to produce the respective event and then remaining funds go towards OhioAMF advocacy efforts. OhioAMF is an all-volunteer staffed non-profit.
- Due to the nature of planning for such an event, tickets are non-refundable less than one week from the event. If you need to cancel prior to that, please reach us at email@example.com.
- Please note that by attending any OhioAMF events, you may be photographed or video recorded by OhioAMF. Those photos/videos may appear on social media and/or the OhioAMF website. Event attendees are not permitted to record video footage of OhioAMF events, unless otherwise noted.
- No attorney-client relationship is created by visiting this site, attending this event, or by contacting Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom. Our organization is not a law firm, we cannot and will not provide legal advice. The information on this website, presented at this event, and contained within our communications is provided for educational purposes only, and is not intended to be legal advice. For legal advice about your particular situation, you must consult a licensed attorney. OhioAMF is happy to connect you with legal assistance if you require it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Admission$20$200$0